Stages Cycling SC1 Indoor Bike
Designed and built to emulate real world feel and performance, the Stages SC bikes are the most technically advanced indoor bikes available. While the Stages Cycling SC1 Indoor Bike is Stages’ entry level bike, when compared to the competition, it offers premium features making it the perfect bike for home use. The SC1 features innovations such as a CarbonGylde drivetrain, magnetic resistance system and StagesFit. In addition, the SC1 can be upgraded with either a Stages or third-party power meter as well as a Stages battery powered console.
Stages SC1 Key Features
Stages CarbonGlyde features the Gates Carbon Drive carbon fiber belt, which provides a very realistic outdoor road feel, with none of the traditional chain drive maintenance. It also features a 5:1 gear ratio and perimeter weighted high-inertia flywheel drive system for smooth pedaling across all power levels.
The SC1 has an accurate, easy to use resistance System featuring a micro-adjust resistance dial and emergency push-to-stop.
The StagesFit process on Stages Cycling SC1 Indoor Bike features patent-pending fore aft adjustments and standard pop-pin twist-to-lock height adjustments. This process makes getting the perfect bike fit quick and quick.
Optional Stages Console
- Displays Maximum, Average and Ride totals for the following metrics: Kilojoules (work), Kcal (calories), Watts, RPM, Speed, Heart Rate (if wearing a heart rate monitor), Time and Distance.
- The STAGE button allows for up to 99 sections of time (laps), which is an import function for efficient and effective training.
- Transfers ANT+ workout data to a standard USB drive.
Optional Stages Power Meter
- The Stages power meter sets the bar for accurate and reliable power measurement for indoor cycling.
- Compatible with both Bluetooth SMART and ANT+ enabled devices.
- Features over 2,000 hours of battery life and is powered by two AA batteries.
- Frame – 10 years
- CarbonGlyde Carbon Fiber Belt – 10 years
- Mechanical System – 3 years
- Labor and Electronics – 1 year
- Wear Items – 6 months
|Name||Stages Cycling SC1|
|Bike Weight||114 lbs|
|Dimensions||20.1” W x 39” L|
|Frame Material & Construction||Chrome-moly steel, mandrel-formed steel, TIG weld|
|Drive System||CarbonGlyde featuring Gates Carbon Drive carbon fiber belt|
|Resistance System||Magnetic Eddy current, micro-adjust resistance dial & emergency push-to-stop|
|Flywheel||High-inertia, cast iron perimeter weighted|
|Pedals||SPD and toe cage|
|Max User Weight||350 lbs.|