SRM Composite Crank ArmsFebruary 17, 2023
Carbon arms for the SRM Origin power meter. Available in sizes from 150 mm to 175 mm
SRM Composite Crank Arms
The SRM Composite Crank Arms are made from a blend of carbon fiber and aluminum. This makes them a bit heavier than the full carbon SRM crank arms, but lighter than the SRM aluminum arms. They weigh 328 grams (172.5 mm) for the set and are available in sizes ranging from 150 mm to 175 mm. They are compatible with the SRM Origin power meter only.
- The crank arms are compatible with the SRM Origin Road, MTB and Track power meters only
- Fits both 24 mm and 30 mm Origin spindles
- Interface: SRM Direct Mount
- Crank Arm Material: Carbon fiber and aluminum
- Weight: 328 grams (172.5 mm)
Tools Needed for Installation
You will need the following tools for installation of this product. You can purchase many of these commonly used tools in our store.
- 10 mm Allen key
There are no reviews yet.