SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS Rear DerailleurDecember 5, 2023
The pinnacle of XC rear derailleur technology. A carbon cage, Eagle technology, Overload Clutch protection and much more!
Only 1 left in stock
SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS Rear Derailleur
The SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS Rear Derailleur is the pinnacle of XC derailleur technology with industry leading durability and performance. Features such as X-Horizon and a roller bearing clutch give instantaneous shifts even under the highest chain loads. SRAM’s Eagle technology provides for an expanded gear range of 520% while a full carbon cage and Ti hardware result in maximum strength and low weight. In addition, a shorter cage allows for 10 mm more ground clearance making the XX1 Eagle AXS Rear Derailleur XC trail ready!
Please note: Battery sold separately.
SRAM’s new component integration system that gives full control of component set-up and configuration.
Makes removing and installing your chain and rear wheel a breeze!
Roller Bearing Clutch
Eliminates derailleur bounce and chain slap for a smoother ride.
Reduces shifting force while providing for quicker and more accurate shifting.
SRAM XX1 Rear Derailleur Features
- XC focus and trail ready
- Carbon cage
- Ti hardware
- Rainbow colorway
- Eagle technology
- Overload Clutch protection
- AXS enabled componentry software that makes it possible to both program and personalize new SRAM and RockShox components
- System is completely water and dust proof to IP69K
- This 52T-max derailleur is compatible with 10-52t and 10-50t cassettes
- Compatible with existing eTap batteries (sold separately)
- Speed: 12
- Color: Black
- Cage Material: Carbon
- Pulley Bearings Material: Carbon
- Max. Tooth: 52