SRAM Force eTap AXS WIDE Front DerailleurAugust 30, 2022
SRAM Force eTap AXS front derailleur for wide cranksets
Only 2 left in stock
SRAM Force eTap AXS WIDE Front Derailleur
Designed specifically for wide cranksets with 43/30 chainrings, the SRAM Force eTap AXS WIDE Front Derailleur provides consistent, smooth shifting performance. Its wider position on the bike also accommodates fatter tiers for venturing far beyond the well beaten path.
Please note: Battery sold separately.
SRAM’s new component integration system that gives full control of component set-up and configuration.
eTap technology facilitates the easiest and most consistent shifting available.
Front derailleur cage rotates to maintain a consistent angular relations with the chain.
SRAM Force WIDE Front Derailleur Features
- Crisp and accurate front shifts
- AXS enabled for easy personalization
- Elegant and streamlined form for more rear-tire clearance
- SRAM Yaw trimless cage technology with an optimized cage profile for new chainring combinations
- For wide cranksets with 43/30 chainrings. Clearance for 700x45c and 27.5x2.1" tires
- Compatible with any frame designed for 2x drivetrains
- Compatible with existing eTap batteries (sold separately)
- Cable Routing: Wireless
- Compat - Chainring: Road-Yaw
- Speed: 2x12
- Mounting Type: Braze-On, Clamp High
- Chainstay Angle: 61-66 degrees