SRAM Force D1 Crank ArmsSeptember 15, 2022
Compatible with SRAM AXS spiders and integrated chainrings
SRAM Force D1 Crank Arms
The SRAM Force D1 Crank Arms are intended for use with power and non-power SRAM AXS spiders and integrated chainrings. The crank arms feature SRAM’s 8-bolt DUB mounting interface and come in both DUB and GXP versions. The crank arms are available in sizes 165 mm to 175 mm.
This crankset is compatible with SRAM and Quarq 8-bolt power meters, as well as non-power SRAM AXS spiders and integrated chainrings. It fits SRAM DUB or GXP bottom brackets (based on the spindle type selected).
- Interface: SRAM 8-Bolt Direct Mount
- Crank Arm Material: Carbon
- Spindle Size: DUB - 28.99 mm | GXP - 22/24 mm
- Chainline: 45.0 mm
- Weight: DUB - 480 grams | GXP - 504 grams
In the Box
- SRAM Force Crank Arms and spindle
- Does not include SRAM Torx T20 Bolts