SRAM Force AXS Hydraulic Shift-Brake Levers with Calipers. Flat MountJanuary 29, 2024
$350.00 – $700.00
SRAM’s award-winning, fully customizable shift-brake levers and calipers
SRAM Force AXS Hydraulic Shift-Brake Levers with Calipers. Flat Mount
The SRAM Force AXS Hydraulic Shift-Brake Levers with Calipers, made for flat mount disc brakes, will have your bike braking and shifting like a dream. Featuring SRAM’s award-winning eTap shift logic and AXS App, you can easily customize the shifting sequences of your levers. In addition, with Contact Point Adjustment and Reach Adjust, you can also adjust your reach exactly to your liking. The large SRAM paddles also provide positive, responsive controls for rider input.
Reach Adjust makes it easy to adjust your lever for maximum one-finger control for everyone.
Right lever makes it harder, left lever makes it easier both levers shift the front derailleur. Simple, unmistakable, and intuitive.
With this new caliper fluid circuitry, the bleed port has been moved to the bottom of the caliper which allows all four piston bores to communicate. The result is an easier, more consistent bleed.
AXS is SRAM’s new bike component integration system that connects electronic bicycle components and software. The SRAM AXS app allows riders to see battery status, change component behavior, personalize controls, get maintenance reminders, and update firmware.
- AXS enabled for easy personalization
- Simple and intuitive eTap shift logic
- Personalize for your hands and preferences using Reach Adjust with HydroHC brake platform
- Newly textured shift paddles and hoods for a better feel
- Bleeding Edge technology for easy and clean brake bleeds
- Carbon brake levers with textured shift paddles for performance orientated braking and shifting
- Lever Orientation: Left, Right
- Brake Orientation: Front, Rear
- Compat-Derailleur (HYD): AXS
- Brake Lever Material: Carbon LFRT
- Shift Lever Material: Plastic
- Color-Caliper: Iridescent
- Pad Type (Disc): Steel-backed organic
- Offset: 20 mm
- Weight: 746 grams (Left/Right Shifters, Hoses, Front/Rear Calipers)
In the Box
- Left Shift/Brake Lever includes 1,300 mm cable w/ Flat Mount 20 mm Stainless Steel Hardware and Brake Caliper
- Right Shift/Brake Lever includes 2,000 mm cable w/ Flat Mount 20 mm Stainless Steel Hardware and Brake Caliper