ROTOR Track BSA Threaded Bottom Bracket
The ROTOR Track BSA Threaded Bottom Bracket is designed specifically for ROTOR track cranks. The ROTOR Track BB consists of two external, ultra-stiff cups with high quality steel bearings. There is an option for 24 MM and 30 MM spindle sizes.
- Shell: Compatible with BSA (English) threaded track frames
- 24 MM Compatible cranksets: 3D24 Track, SRM ROTOR Track Power Meter
- 30 MM Compatible cranksets: ALDHU Track, VEGAST Track, 2INpower Track Power Meter
- Type: English (BSA) Threaded
- Axle Size: 24/30 mm
- Bearing type: Steel
- Weight: 24 MM - 108 grams | 30 MM - 119 grams
*A ROTOR 30 MM Spacer Kit (sold separately) is needed when using the BSA 30 MM bottom bracket with the ROTOR 2INpower Track Power Meter.
Common Questions and Answers
Question: What tools are needed to install this bottom bracket?