ROTOR ALDHU CrankJosh Matthew February 16, 2020
Lightweight, strong and almost endless crank arm, spindle and chainring set-ups
ROTOR ALDHU Crank
The all new ROTOR ALDHU Crank is CNC machined out of 7075-aeronautic grade aluminum to ensure unmatched rigidity from spindle to chainrings allowing you to take control on the roughest roads and terrain. The ALDHU features ROTOR’s Optimum Chainring Position (OCP) Mount technology which allows the rider to fine-tune the orientation of ROTOR’s Q Rings by shifting them one degree at a time, finding the right balance in each pedal stroke for smooth power.
ROTOR makes it easy to build the ALDHU crank to fit your needs. Crank arm sizes start as low as 150 mm and go through 175 mm. The crank is also available with either a 24 mm or 30 mm spindle to fit the bike frame and bottom bracket of your choosing. In addition, the ALDHU can fit a wide range of ROTOR chainrings, including round, oval, 1x and 2x.
- Weight: 490 grams
- Lengths Available: 155 mm, 165 mm, 170 mm, 172 mm, 175 mm
- Spindle Size: 24 mm
- Compatible with: 24 mm BSA, ITA, BB86, BBRight, BB386 EVO
- Weight: 345 grams (170 mm arms only), 625 grams (170 mm, road axle, 50/34 DM Q Rings)
- Lengths Available: 150 mm, 155 mm, 160 mm, 165 mm, 170 mm, 172 mm, 175 mm
- Spindle Size: 30 mm
- Compatible with: BSA, ITA, BB86, BB30, BB30A, PF30, BBRight, BB386 EVO