- Ultra-Long Battery Life – With up to 40 hours of training time with GPS active, the Polar Vantage V can stand up to your toughest training and grueling races.
- Polar Precision Prime Heart Rate – Polar redefines the gold standard in optical heart rate accuracy by combining the latest in bio-impedance electrodes and optical sensors.
- Running Power – Accelerate the effectiveness and precision of your training with Polar Running Power. Captures for the first time ever directly from the wrist, the Polar Vantage V can help fine-tune your effort and get results faster.
- Color Touch Screen – Clear, always on color touch display, 5 button interface when training.
- Training Load Pro – Separating cardio load, muscle load and perceived load, Polar’s Training Load Pro provides an unparalleled look into how your training affects your body.
- Recovery Pro – Taking into account factors outside of training that can influence recovery, Recovery Pro provides a holistic view of not only what you’ve done, but tells you what to do next.
- Swim/Bike/Run Functionality
- Capture key swim metrics like stroke, distance and pace both indoors and out
- Pair your Vantage V to your favorite compatible cycling accessory
- Speed, distance and route tracking when running
- Easily switch between sports and record transition time
- Measurements: 46 x 46 x 13 mm
- Weight: 68 grams
- Display: Always on color touch display with Gorilla Glass. Size 1.2”
- Resolution: 240 x 240
- Battery Type: 320 mAh Li-pol battery
- Battery Life: Up to 40 hours in training mode
- GPS & Barometer: Integrated GPS & GLONASS
- Sensors: Compatible with Polar BLE heart rate sensors.
- Wristbands: Durable and comfortable silicone
- M/L – wrist circumference 155-210 mm. Sizing: S – wrist circumference 130-185 mm (small band sold separately)
In the Box
- Polar Vantage V Pro Multisport Watch
- Polar H10 Heart Rate Sensor (if purchased)
- Charging cable
- User manual