Polar Vantage M Multisport WatchJosh Matthew December 14, 2018
An all-in-one multi-sport watch with advanced heart rate technology
Polar Vantage M Multisport Watch
The Polar Vantage M Multisport Watch sets a new standard for serious athletes with features such as state-of-the-art bio-optical heart rate technology and Polar’s scientifically-validated smart coaching features. Polar’s new heart rate technology, called Precision Prime, is the only wrist-based heart rate solution that utilizes both optical sensors and bio-impedance technology. This allows it to overcome erratic heart rate readings caused by movement and makes sure your heart rate gets tracked accurately, even in the most demanding conditions.
The Polar Vantage M also comes with Polar’s scientifically validated smart coaching features. You get access to Polar’s Running Index, Training Benefit and Training Load Pro. Training Load Pro gives you a more complete picture of your training effort by separating cardio load, muscle load and perceived load. The Vantage M gets up to 30 hours of battery life, weighs only 45 grams and utilizes an always on color display with 240 x 240 resolution. The Polar Vantage M Multisport Watch gives you the tools you need to improve your fitness and achieve your goals!
- Ultra-Long Battery Life – With up to 30 hours of training time with GPS active, the Polar Vantage M can stand up to your toughest training and grueling races.
- Polar Precision Prime Heart Rate – Polar redefines the gold standard in optical heart rate accuracy by combining the latest in bio-impedance electrodes and optical sensors.
- Training Load Pro – Separating cardio load, muscle load and perceived load, Polar’s Training Load Pro provides an unparalleled look into how your training affects your body.
- Swim/Bike/Run Functionality
- Capture key swim metrics like stroke, distance and pace both indoors and out
- Pair your Vantage M to your favorite compatible cycling accessory
- Speed, distance and route tracking when running
- Easily switch between sports and record transition time
- Customizable Wrist Band Options – Tailor your Vantage M to your personal style with replaceable wrist bands.
- Measurements: 46 x 46 x 12.5 mm
- Weight: 45 grams
- Display: Always on color display. Size 1.2”
- Resolution: 240 x 240
- Battery Type: 230 mAh Li-pol battery
- Battery Life: Up to 30 hours in training mode
- GPS & Barometer: Integrated GPS & GLONASS
- Sensors: Compatible with Polar BLE heart rate sensors.
- Sizing: S – wrist circumference 130-175 mm. M/L – wrist circumference 140-210 mm
In the Box
- Polar Vantage M Multisport Watch
- Charging cable
- User manual