Kinetic Rock and Roll Control TrainerJosh Matthew September 20, 2019
The only interactive smart trainer with Rock and Roll technology!
Kinetic Rock and Roll Control Trainer
The all new Kinetic Rock and Roll Control Trainer is part of Kinetic’s newest generation of interactive, app-controlled trainers. With ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth FTMS, the Rock and Roll Control delivers efficient, app-controlled electronic resistance that allows the trainer to automatically change with the course or workout. This means you can use it with popular training apps such as Zwift, Kinetic Fit, TrainerRoad, Rouvy, Kinomap, The Sufferfest and more.
The Kinetic Rock and Roll Control also features Kinetic’s Rock and Roll technology. This allows your bike to move naturally from side-to-side. Unlike other trainers that hold your bike in a rigid position, the Kinetic provides a more comfortable and realistic feel – which leads to better workouts! In addition, the trainer uses a massive 12-lb flywheel for the most inertia of any trainer in the category.
- Kinetic trainers are compatible with virtually all bikes. Bikes with a rear thru-axle will require a Kinetic Traxle thru-axle adapter for use on any trainer
- Frame fits 22 inch to 29 inch wheels
- Works with Zwift, Kinetic Fit and TrainerRoad on Bluetooth-connected smart phones, tablets and laptops
- Pairs with devices using ANT+ and Bluetooth SMART
Features and Technical Specifications
- Patented frame mimics real-road movement
- Massive 12-pound flywheel
- Max slope: 10% | Max resistance: 1,800 watts
- +/- 3% accuracy
- Controlled resistance to simulate terrain changes in workouts and on virtual courses
- Unconditional lifetime warranty on frame, two-year warranty on electronics
- Ergonomic rubberized knobs and feet