Kinetic Road Machine Control TrainerJosh Matthew September 21, 2020
App-controlled electronic resistance at nearly half the cost of similar trainers!
Kinetic Road Machine Control Trainer
The all new Kinetic Road Machine Control Trainer is part of Kinetic’s newest generation of interactive, app-controlled trainers. With ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth FTMS, the Road Machine Control delivers efficient, app-controlled electronic resistance that allows the trainer to automatically change with the course or workout. This means you can use it with popular training apps such as Zwift, Kinetic Fit, TrainerRoad, Rouvy, Kinomap, The Sufferfest and more. In addition, the trainer uses a massive 12-lb flywheel for the most inertia of any trainer in the category.
- Kinetic trainers are compatible with virtually all bikes. Bikes with a rear thru-axle will require a Kinetic Traxle thru-axle adapter for use on any trainer
- Frame fits 22 inch to 29 inch wheels
- Works with Zwift, Kinetic Fit and TrainerRoad on Bluetooth-connected smart phones, tablets and laptops
- Pairs with devices using ANT+ and Bluetooth SMART
Features and Technical Specifications
- Massive 12-pound flywheel
- Max slope: 10% | Max resistance: 1,800 watts
- +/- 3% accuracy
- Controlled resistance to simulate terrain changes in workouts and on virtual courses
- Folds flat for easy storage
- Unconditional lifetime warranty on frame, two-year warranty on resistance unit
- Ergonomic rubberized knobs and feet