Kinetic R1 Direct Drive Smart TrainerJosh Matthew March 16, 2020
The only interactive smart trainer with Rock and Roll technology!
Normally ships in 5-7 business days
Kinetic R1 Direct Drive Smart Trainer
The Kinetic R1 Direct Drive Smart Trainer has all the features you would want in a high-end smart trainer. At the heart of the R1 is a massive 14 lb. flywheel that provides a quiet, direct-drive operation and realistic road feel. You also get app-controlled interactive resistance that can simulate a slope of 20% and up to 2,000 watts as well as ANT+, ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth FTMS compatibility.
However what really sets the Kinetic R1 apart is its Rock and Roll technology. The R1 is the only interactive, direct-drive smart trainer that allows your bike to move naturally. Unlike other trainers that hold your bike in a rigid position, the R1 can move side-to-side, providing a more comfortable and realistic feel – which leads to better workouts!
- Kinetic trainers are compatible with virtually all bikes
- Compatible with 130 mm and 135 mm quick release hubs and 142 mm and 148 mm (Boost) thru axles
- ANT+ and Bluetooth compatible
- Supports Shimano and SRAM cassettes (does not currently support Campagnolo cassettes)
Features and Technical Specifications
- Rock and Roll technology – the only direct-drive trainer with free movement
- Max slope: 20% | Max resistance: 2,000 watts
- +/- 3% accuracy
- Interactive electronic resistance controls your effort
- Connects to popular training software via ANT+, ANT+ FE-C, and Bluetooth FTMS
- Massive flywheel for realistic ride
- Connects to PCs via USB port for reliable direct connection (with supporting software)
- Folding legs and ergonomic handle for easy transport and compact storage
- Unconditional lifetime warranty on frame, two-year warranty on power unit
- Ergonomic rubberized knobs and feet