CycleOps Hammer Direct Drive Trainerjosh November 14, 2018
Take your indoor training to the next level with the CycleOps Hammer!
CycleOps Hammer Direct Drive Trainer
The CycleOps Hammer Direct Drive Trainer takes indoor training to the next level. With a 20 lb. precision-balanced flywheel, the Hammer replicates real world inertia better than any other smart trainer out there. In addition, using PowerTap proven technology for accurate power readings, it can measure up to 2,000 watts, allowing it to handle the most intense interval sessions.
The direct drive style trainer eliminates tire-to-roller contact, meaning you can save your tires for the road. The Hammer’s axle compatibility allows you to use any thru-axle from 142 or 148 and is quick-release compatible for frames with fork widths of 130 mm and 135 mm. Perhaps best yet, at only 64 decibels, you can keep your training room as quiet as you like.
- ANT+ and Bluetooth SMART compatible
- Thru-axle compatible for bike frames with fork widths of 142 or 148
- Quick-release compatible for bike frames with fork widths of 130 mm and 135 mm
- The CycleOps Hammer Direct Drive Trainer is compatible with CycleOps VirtualTraining, Zwift, TrainerRoad and more
- Noise level at 20 mph is 64 decibels, quiet enough to ride in a library!
- PowerTuned using PowerTap technology for accurate power readings
- 20 lb. precision balanced flywheel provides quiet, vibration free and true-to-the-road riding experience
- Fast response electromagnetic resistance ensures the most responsive resistance and maximum power available
- Capable of measuring up to 2,000 watts at 20 mph and can simulate up to a 20% climbing grade
- Direct drive design directly connects the bicycle to the resistance unit, eliminating tire wear
- Internally cooling technology ensures accurate ride data even during the hardest of workouts
- Folding legs provide widest footprint of direct drive indoor bicycle trainers on the market for added stability and easy storage
- Includes a Shimano splined freehub for compatibility with Shimano 8-11 speed cassettes
- Over the air (OTA) firmware updates via Bluetooth 4.0 devices ensures the Hammer is up to date
- Weighs 47 lbs.
- Cassette, cadence sensor and ANT+ stick sold separately