CycleOps H2 Direct Drive Smart TrainerJosh Matthew September 4, 2019
Meet the H2 – CycleOps’ latest, flagship smart trainer!
Only 2 left in stock
CycleOps H2 Direct Drive Smart Trainer
The H2 is CycleOps’ latest, flagship smart trainer. Featuring a massive, 20-pound precision-balanced flywheel, the CycleOps H2 Direct Drive Smart Trainer can replicate real world inertia and road feel better than any other available smart trainer. It comes loaded with the latest in smart trainer technology, including integrated cadence, speed and power data, internal cooling, dual ANT+ and Bluetooth SMART and of course CycleOps’ electromagnetic resistance system which ensures rapid resistance changes when using virtual training software. The H2 is certified accurate to within 2.0% and measures only 64 decibels at 20 mph – yeah…that’s quiet!
- ANT+ and Bluetooth SMART compatible
- Thru-axle compatible for bike frames with fork widths of 142 or 148
- Quick-release compatible for bike frames with fork widths of 130 mm and 135 mm
- Compatible with a wide variety of devices and virtual training applications, including Rouvy, Zwift, TrainerRoad and more
Features and Technical Specifications
- Noise level: 64 decibels at 20 mph
- Accuracy: +/- 2.0%
- Thru-axle compatible: bike frames with fork widths of 142 or 148
- Quick-release compatible: bike frames with fork widths of 130 mm and 135 mm
- Wireless protocol: dual ANT+ and Bluetooth SMART
- Flywheel: 20 lb. precision-balanced flywheel provides quiet, vibration free and true-to-the-road riding experience
- Watts: can handle up to 2000 watts
- Grade: can simulate up to a 20% climbing grade
- Internally integrations: speed, cadence and power data eliminates the need for extra external sensors
- LED: indicator lights communicate connectivity and more
- Internal cooling: ensures accurate ride data even during the hardest of workouts
- Weight: weighs 47 lbs.
- Includes a Shimano splined freehub for compatibility with Shimano 8-11 speed cassettes