Coros VERTIX GPS Adventure WatchJosh Matthew May 18, 2020
$599.99 – $699.99
The longest battery life on the market, an ultra-lightweight body, the latest in tech and TONS more!
Coros VERTIX GPS Adventure Watch
The Coros VERTIX GPS Adventure Watch provides the features and durability you need to take on even your greatest expeditions. With up to 45 days of battery life, a corrosion free titanium frame offers extreme durability, as well as an ultra-lightweight 54 gram body, the VERTIX is your go-to choice regardless of where your destination lies. In addition, the Vertix is loaded with tech including an optical pulse oximeter, optical heart rate monitor, training load and performance analyzer, fully customizable data screen on tons more. Coros tops it all off with an azure titanium bezel and transparent fiber case which creates a watch that is as elegant on your wrist as it is powerful on your adventure!
Rugged yet premium
A featherlight, corrosion free titanium frame and bezel showcases the commitment to durability. The quality of the VERTIX allows you to attack the world’s harshest elements without sacrificing your style.
Virtually scratch proof screen
Sapphire glass screen with Diamond-Like Coating gives VERTIX the most resilient screen available.
Longer battery life than any other GPS watches on the market
With battery life strong enough for a Himalayan expedition or a thru-hike on the John Muir Trail all without a charge
The only GPS watch with a 150-meter waterproof rating
15 ATM rated: withstands pressures equivalent to a depth of 150 meters.
VERTIX body weighs just 54 grams, making it the lightest watch in its class.
Industry leading performance in extreme cold
Works down to -4°F/-20°C with less than a 30% depreciation in battery performance VERTIX lasts for 21 hours in GPS mode under -22°F/-30°C extreme testing.
Easy use in any condition
Completely new engineered Digital Knob for one finger control, even with thick climbing gloves or under water.
Track your path
Navigation with zoom in/out on Digital Knob, a completely revamped experience from the traditional button operation.
VERTIX knows you better than you know yourself
Precise analysis of training load and performance, evaluates your exertion and recommends recovery, so you can perform at your peak.
Stand out in a crowd
The exclusive azure titanium bezel is a showstopper while the transparent fiber case creates a watch that is as elegant on your wrist as it is powerful on your adventure.
- Titanium bezel and cover with high-grade fiber watch body
- Sapphire glass with diamond-like coating
- 150-meter waterproof rating
- Unparalleled battery life with 45 days of regular use, 60 hours in full GPS mode and 150 hours in UltraMax GPS mode
- 24/7 blood oxygen monitoring with altitude acclimatization assistance
- Industry leading performance in extreme weather
- Enhanced Digital Knob for easy operation even with thick climbing gloves or under water
- Touchscreen enabled breadcrumb navigation
- Precise analysis of training load and performance with evaluation of your exertion and recovery
- Intelligent Stride model that learns your running form
- Wrist-based pulse oximeter
- Wrist-based heart rate monitor
- Built-in barometer, altimeter, and compass
- GPS and GLONASS satellite connections (Galileo / Beidou via future firmware update)
- ANT+ for accessories, BLE for smartphone only
- Interval, aerobic, and anaerobic training
- Fully customizable data screen
- Ultra comfortable silicone bands
Coros VERTIX GPS Specifications
- Display Size: 1.2 in. 240 x 240 (64 colors)
- Display Type: Touch Screen Memory LCD
- Screen Material: Sapphire Glass with Diamond-Like Coating
- Bezel Material: Titanium
- Cover Material: Titanium
- Strap Material: Silicone
- Quick Release Band: 22 mm
- Physical Size: 48.74 x 48.74 x 16.75 mm
- Weight: 76 grams
- Wireless Connection: BT4.2 BLE for smartphone only / ANT+ for accessories
- Navigation: GPS / GLONASS
- Sensors: Optical Pulse Oximeter / Optical Heart Rate Monitor / Barometric Altimeter / Accelerometer / Compass / Gyroscope / Thermometer
- Waterproof Rating: 15 ATM (150 Meters / 492 Feet)
- Charging Time: Less than 2 Hours
- Battery Life: 45 days of regular use / 60 hours in Full GPS mode / 150 hours in UltraMax mode
- Supported Workouts: Run, Indoor Run, Trail Run, Mountain Climb, Hike, Bike, Indoor Bike, Pool Swim, Open Water, Triathlon