Coros APEX Pro Premium Multisport GPS WatchJosh Matthew September 14, 2020
The APEX Pro Premium Multisport GPS Watch is Coros’ most versatile watch yet!
Coros APEX Pro Premium Multisport GPS Watch
With all of the great features of the original APEX, combined with Pulse Oximeter, Altitude Advisory and Touch Screen Technology, the Coros APEX Pro Premium Multisport GPS Watch is Coros’ most versatile watch yet! In addition, the APEX Pro offers 40 hours of full GPS battery life – a 14% increase over the original APEX.
COROS is introducing touch screen technology for the first time in the APEX Pro. With touch screen, Coros takes the already easy to use functionality of the APEX and makes it even easier. Using touch screen along with the enlarged digital knob, you can move your navigation track up/down, left/right and easily zoom in and out.
Your Complete Training Guide
Based on a unique algorithm with lactate threshold, the Coros Trainer dials-in your running training every day: Warm Up, Training, and Cool Down. The Coros Trainer will then provide the duration and target heart rate throughout each stage.
Built in Premium
Transitioning from the workplace to training is easy with the APEX Pro’s intelligent build and design. With finish options including titanium alloy and ceramic bezel alongside a sapphire glass face for extreme protection, you are prepared for any environment.
Training Efficiency Without Injury
The APEX Pro is able to accurately determine your overall effort, broken down into stamina level (0-100) and training effect (0-6). Exerted way too much stamina? Coros Trainer will notify you it’s time to rest up and you will then be able to see an advised recovery window before you begin your next activity.
Advanced Training Analysis
Once you’ve finished your workout, the Coros App will give you a complete graphical analysis of your training. This includes VO2 max, recovery advisor, threshold pace, last-7 days training load, personal fitness index and more.
Equipped with track and navigation features, routes are uploaded and displayed on grid as a bread crumb trail with real time information on heading and elevation and alerts to help you get back on course.
Smart Learning Stride Length
Introducing Coros’ very own, Intelligent Stride Algorithm. This algorithm embodies machine learning to record your personal range of motion while running. This will build your very own stride model that will be used for indoor running or areas of weak GPS signal.
Ultra-Durable Battery Life
In UltraMax setting, the battery is carefully engineered to last up to 100 hours using GPS. While using normal mode will yield up to 40 hours, and regular usage up to 30 days.
Coros APEX Pro GPS Specifications
- Display Size: 1.2 in. 240 x 240 (64 colors)
- Display Type: Touch Screen Memory LCD
- Screen Material: Sapphire Glass
- Bezel Material: Titanium Alloy
- Cover Material: Aluminum
- Strap Material: Silicone
- Quick Release Band: 22 mm
- Physical Size: 47 x 47 x 13.4 mm
- Weight: 59 grams
- Wireless Connection: BT4.2 BLE for smartphone only / ANT+ for accessories
- Navigation: GPS / GLONASS (Galileo / Beidou via future firmware update)
- Sensors: Optical Pulse Oximeter / Optical Heart Rate Monitor / Barometric Altimeter / Accelerometer / Compass / Gyroscope / Thermometer
- Waterproof Rating: 10 ATM (100 Meters / 328 Feet)
- Charging Time: Less than 2 hours
- Battery Life Up to 100 Hours in UltraMax GPS Mode / Up to 40 Hours in Full GPS Mode / Up to 30 Days for Regular Use
- Supported Workouts: Run, Indoor Run, Trail Run, Hike, Bike, Indoor Bike, Pool Swim, Open Water, Triathlon