Coros APEX Premium Multisport GPS WatchJosh Matthew September 14, 2020
$299.99 – $349.99
Your new premium GPS multi-sport watch and personal trainer, all-in-one!
Coros APEX Premium Multisport GPS Watch
The Coros APEX Premium Multisport GPS Watch is your new premium GPS multi-sport watch and personal trainer, all-in-one. Like all Coros watches, the APEX features the finest materials including titanium alloy and a ceramic bezel alongside a sapphire glass face. This affords the APEX premium looks as well as extreme protection.
You can also count on a huge amount of advanced training features including the Coros Trainer – which helps dial-in your training and maximizes your recovery, as well as Intelligent Stride Algorithm – which builds your very own stride model that can be used for indoor running or areas of weak GPS signal. To help power this technology, the watch has five built-in sensors including an optical heart rate monitor, barometric altimeter, accelerometer, compass and gyroscope.
The APEX also features best-in-class battery life. In UltraMax setting, the battery can last up to 100 hours while still using GPS. In normal mode (full GPS), you’ll get up to 35 hours and with regular usage up to 30 days!
Your Complete Training Guide
Based on a unique algorithm with lactate threshold, the Coros Trainer dials-in your running training every day. It will be split-up into three different stages: Warm Up, Training, and Cool Down. The Coros Trainer will then provide the duration and target heart rate throughout each stage.
Built in Premium
Transitioning from the workplace to training is easy with the APEX’s intelligent build and design. With finish options including titanium alloy and ceramic bezel alongside a sapphire glass face for extreme protection, you are prepared for any environment.
Training Efficiency Without Injury
The APEX is able to accurately determine your overall effort, broken down into stamina level (0-100) and training effect (0-6). Exerted way too much stamina? Coros Trainer will notify you it’s time to rest up. Based on the effort level and training history, you will then be able to see an advised recovery window before you begin your next activity.
Advanced Training Analysis
Once you’ve finished your workout, the Coros App will give you a complete graphical analysis of your training. This includes VO2 max, recovery advisor, threshold pace, last-7 days training load, personal fitness index and more.
Equipped with track and navigation features, APEX can be your best tool when you need directions the most. Routes are uploaded and displayed on grid as a bread crumb trail with real time information on heading and elevation and alerts to help you get back on course.
Smart Learning Stride Length
Introducing Coros’ very own, Intelligent Stride Algorithm. This unique algorithm embodies machine learning at its core to record your personal range of motion while running. This will build your very own stride model that will be used for indoor running or areas of weak GPS signal.
Ultra-Durable Battery Life
With Coros APEX, you will have a watch that is built to last above and beyond your workout. In UltraMax setting, the battery is carefully engineered to last up to 100 hours using GPS. While using normal mode will yield up to 35 hours, and regular usage up to 30 days.
Coros APEX GPS Specifications
- Display Size: 46 mm: 1.2 in. 240 x 240 (64 colors) / 42 mm: 1.1 in. 218 x 218 (64 colors)
- Display Type: Memory LCD
- Screen Material: Sapphire Glass
- Bezel Material: 46 mm: Titanium Alloy / 42 mm: Ceramic
- Strap Material: Silicone
- Quick Release Band: 46 mm: 22 mm / 42 mm: 20 mm
- Physical Size: 46 mm: 48.50 x 48.50 x 13.75 mm / 42 mm: 45.00 x 45.00 x 14.45 mm
- Weight: 46 mm: 55.3 grams / 42 mm: 50.8 grams
- Wireless Connection: BT4.2 BLE for smartphone only / ANT+ for accessories
- Navigation: GPS / GLONASS / BDS
- Sensors: Optical Heart Rate Monitor / Barometric Altimeter / Accelerometer / Compass / Gyroscope
- Waterproof Rating: 10 ATM (100 Meters / 328 Feet)
- Charging Time: Less than 2 hours
- Battery Life (46 mm /42 mm): Up to 100/80 Hours in UltraMax GPS Mode / Up to 35/25 Hours in Full GPS Mode / Up to 30/24 Days for Regular Use
- Supported Workouts: Run, Indoor Run, Trail Run, Hike, Bike, Indoor Bike, Pool Swim, Open Water, Triathlon