4iiii PRECISION Power Meter For Shimano XTR M9000josh December 1, 2018
4iiii’s accuracy and innovation paired with Shimano’s top end XTR group set
4iiii PRECISION Power Meter For Shimano XTR M9000
The 4iiii PRECISION Power Meter for Shimano XTR M9000 is the lightest, most affordable direct force power meter available. The added weight of the 4iiii PRECISION is only 9 grams and it is accurate to within +/- 1.0%.
The 4iiii PRECISION is a left-only crank arm-based power meter and replaces your current left side crank arm. The 4iiii takes the power that is generated by your left leg and doubles it in order to determine your total power output.
In addition to being affordable, lightweight and highly accurate, the 4iiii PRECISION measures precise cadence data, has 3D power meter technology capable of measuring tri-axial strain and is compatible with both ANT+ and Bluetooth SMART devices.
• Lightweight: The lightest direct force power meter available adding only 9 grams of weight
• Dual ANT+/BLE: Compatible with both ANT+ and Bluetooth SMART devices
• Accurate: Accurate to within 1.0%, putting it in the top tier of power meters
• Easy Installation: Quick and easy to install. Just swap our your left crank arm and you’re done!
Crank arm lengths: 170 mm | 175 mm
The 4iiii PRECISION MTB Power Meter is compatible with all Shimano Hollowtech II MTB cranks.
In the Box
- 4iiii PRECISION Power Meter For Shimano XTR M9000
- 2 2032 coin cell batteries
- Quick Start guide
|Name||4iiii PRECISION XTR M9000|
|Location of Power Measurement||Crank Arm|
|Left or Both Legs Measured||Left only|
|Independent Left/Right Measurement||No|
|Communication Protocol||ANT+ and Bluetooth SMART|
|Claimed Accuracy||+/- 1.0%|
|Weight||9 grams (added weight)|
|Battery Type||CR2032 coin cell|
|Battery Life||100 hours|
|Method of Cadence Measurement||Accelerometer|