4iiii PRECISION Power Meter For Shimano XT M8000Josh Matthew September 10, 2020
4iiii power for your Shimano XT M8000 crankset!
4iiii PRECISION Power Meter For Shimano XT M8000
The 4iiii PRECISION Power Meter for Shimano XT M8000 is the lightest, most affordable direct force power meter available. The added weight of the 4iiii PRECISION is only 9 grams and it is accurate to within +/- 1.0%.
The 4iiii PRECISION is a left-only crank arm-based power meter and replaces your current left side crank arm. The 4iiii takes the power that is generated by your left leg and doubles it in order to determine your total power output.
In addition to being affordable, lightweight and highly accurate, the 4iiii PRECISION measures precise cadence data, has 3D power meter technology capable of measuring tri-axial strain and is compatible with both ANT+ and Bluetooth SMART devices.
• Affordable: One of the most affordable direct force power meters available at $449
• Lightweight: The lightest direct force power meter available adding only 9 grams of weight
• Dual ANT+/BLE: Compatible with both ANT+ and Bluetooth SMART devices
• Accurate: Accurate to within 1.0%, putting it in the top tier of power meters
• Easy Installation: Quick and easy to install. Just swap our your left crank arm and you’re done!
The power meter is available in the following crank arm lengths: 170 mm | 175 mm
The 4iiii power meter is compatible with XT M8000/8020/8030 cranksets. It is also compatible with all other Shimano x000/x020/x030 series MTB cranksets such as the XTR M9000/M9020/M9030 or the SLX M7000/7020/7030.
It is not compatible with the newer x100 series crankset such as the XTR M9100’s, XT M8100’s or SLX M7100’s.
Please note, this product requires a Shimano Crankarm Cap Tool (sold by us separately) for installation.
In the Box
- 4iiii PRECISION Power Meter
- 2 2032 coin cell batteries
- Quick Start guide
4iiii PRECISION Shimano XT M8000 Specs
|Name||4iiii PRECISION XT M8000|
|Location of Power Measurement||Crank Arm|
|Left or Both Legs Measured||Left only|
|Independent Left/Right Measurement||No|
|Communication Protocol||ANT+ and Bluetooth SMART|
|Claimed Accuracy||+/- 1.0%|
|Weight||9 grams (added weight)|
|Battery Type||CR2032 coin cell|
|Battery Life||100 hours|
|Method of Cadence Measurement||Accelerometer|