• Free U.S. shipping
• The lowest international rates
• Financing available
• 20% off TrainingPeaks Premium
• Other cycling power meter savings
• The largest selection you’ll find
• 11 brands, 70+ power meters
• 8 different power meter types
• Power meters for road, MTB & track
• We only focus on power meters
• A singular focus = the best advice
• Want proof…see our Power Central
• Because knowledge is power!
• We pride ourselves on support
• 100% guaranteed with easy returns
• Support 7 days a week
• 1 page checkout & fast shipping
SHOP POWER METERS BY BRAND
10 REASONS TO BUY A CYCLING POWER METER
FACT #1: A cycling power meter is the single, most effective training tool a cyclist can use for improving performance.
FACT #2: There is no single upgrade you can make to your bike that can offer the potential gains that a cycling power meter can.
A cycling power meter allows you to see and record exactly how much power you expend on the bike – which provides enormous insight into your fitness. A power meter can not only help you become faster and stronger, but can serve as an important tool on race day, help with motivation during training and tell you when it’s time to rest, just to name a few benefits.
Power meters have become essential training tools for cyclists of all levels who want to accurately measure their performance, become stronger, faster and reach their full potential.
NEW TO POWER METERS? GET STARED HERE!
New to power meters? You came to the right place!
We wrote the Beginner’s Guide to Power Meters just for you. This guide is specifically designed for those new to power who want to get up to speed fast. What a power meter is, how they work, the different types, etc. After reading this guide, you’ll know all the basics and will be well on your way to getting powered up!